Documentation on Tag Management can be found here
1) Update to CQ could happen out side dev cycle. For this make sure that satellite changes are completely tested before using it in production.
2) Since Satellite is similar to SAS service, changes in satellite could also cause some module not to work as expected. For that you can keep track of changes in satellite side and test that module.
3) Some time satellite load is slow if it is loaded from there hosted service. For this you can host satellite code on dispatcher and use some script to update it every time there is any change.
Include satellite script to CQ:
You can simply use,
- Changes made in satellite
- Satellite call a dispatcher URL
- Dispatcher URL invoke python script (You need rewrite rule to do that)
- Python script checks if this is staging or production server
- Based on that it get corresponding satellite files which is in zip fomat
- Script unzip file, remove existing files from dispatcher if present and put it in dispatcher in certain location
- Then it calls other dispatchers to update files as well
- Then it issue upload request to upload changed file to author
- After that it issue tree activation request to update these files on all publish. (This step is required in case some one clear dispatcher cache).
- In order to avoid infinite loop within all dispatchers, one dispatcher call other dispatcher with a URL param indicating not to call other dispatcher.
- for UID:PWD you can use non admin users that only have access to satellite files, make sure that they have activation rights as well.
AEM 6 provide this feature OOTB for that go to http://HOST:PORT/miscadmin#/etc/cloudservices/dynamictagmanagement and enter your DTM info